Prof Ian Giddy: Books
Books about financial markets, international finance and asset-backed securities
Prof. Ian Giddy
New York University Stern School of Business
The Flagship Book
- Global Financial Markets Houghton Mifflin (1994). A guide to the workings of the world's currency, money and capital, commodities and derivatives markets. Also published in Korean, Chinese and Greek.
- Cases in International Finance (with G. Dufey), Addison Wesley, new edition 1993. Companies and financial institutions engaged in cross-border funding, investment and risk management.
- The International Money Market (with G. Dufey), Prentice-Hall, 1978 ("Foundations of Finance" series) (2nd edition 1994). The Eurocurrency market and its linkages with the foreign exchange and national money markets.
- The International Finance Handbook (ed. with A.M. George), Two Vols, Wiley, 1983. All you ever wanted to learn about international finance, in two fat volumes.
A Book on the Web
- Asset Securitization in Asia A short book about the growing technique of securitization
All books are subject to copyright restrictions
Ian H. Giddy is an adjunct professor of finance at New York University's Stern School of Business. During the past 25-odd years, Dr. Giddy has taught numerous academic and short courses and workshops at many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations, universities and government agencies.
- The Stern School of Business
- Giddy's Bio
- Prof Giddy's Foundations of Finance course
- Prof Giddy's Applied Corporate Finance course
- Prof Giddy's International Financial Management course
- Prof Giddy's Debt Instruments and Markets course
- Prof Giddy's short courses and seminars
- Global Financial Markets
Copyright ©2008 Ian Giddy. All rights reserved.