Prof Ian Giddy: Selected Articles on Finance
Financial markets, investments, corporate finance, international finance and asset-backed securities
Prof. Ian Giddy
New York University Stern School of Business
Articles by Ian Giddy
- The Financial Markets
- Interest rates and the economy
- Time value of money
- Bonds and yields
- Risk and return
- Risk in the context of bond and equity portfolios
- Valuation and capital asset pricing
- Arbitrage, forecasting and market efficiency
- Betas and Leverage
- Equity Returns and Capital Structure.
- FX Markets
- The Management of Foreign Exchange Risk
- The Corporate Hedging Process
- Understanding and Using Hybrid Instruments
- "Asset Securitization in Asia"
- Deconstructing Myths about Currency Options
Articles by others
- Corporate Goals and Shareholder Value
- Introduction to Corporate Valuation
- Introduction to US Financial Markets
- Old Economy versus New Economy
- Kawai et al, "Assessing Depth of Corporate Restructuring"
- Venture Capital
- Value at Risk article
- IAS 39 - What Do Companies Have to Consider?
- Securitization 101
- What the Ratings Mean (Standard & Poors)
- What is Leveraged Finance?
- Asian Leveraged Loan Markets
- The US LBO Market
- LBOs in Europe
- Playing to the Endgame in Financial Services
- Bank M&A: Historic Opportunities, But Not for the Faint-Hearted
Ian H. Giddy is a professor of finance at New York University's Stern School of Business. During the past 25-odd years, Dr. Giddy has taught numerous academic and short courses and workshops at many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations, universities and government agencies.
- The Stern School of Business
- Giddy's Bio
- Prof Giddy's Foundations of Finance course
- Prof Giddy's Applied Corporate Finance course
- Prof Giddy's International Financial Management course
- Prof Giddy's Debt Instruments and Markets course
- Prof Giddy's short courses and seminars
- Global Financial Markets
Copyright ©2008 Ian Giddy. All rights reserved.